The only thing running wild in your fields this year should be this cat.
MPower® HellCat® contains the active ingredient “fenoxaprop” – the same active ingredient as found in products like Puma® Super, WildCat™, Bengal®, and Cordon™ – and is available at the market leading price.
- Group 1 mode of action.
- Excellent grassy weed control.
- Wide window of application.
- Tank-mixable for one-shot weed control.
MPower HellCat provides excellent weed control in all types of wheat, durum, and barley. Maximize your crop’s protection from:
- Wild Oats (1-6 leaf; up to emergence of 3rd tiller)
- Green Foxtail/Wild Millet (1-6 leaf; up to emergence of 3rd tiller)
- Barnyard Grass (1-6 leaf; up to emergence of 3rd tiller)
MPower HellCat can be tank-mixed with a wide variety of broad-leaf herbicides:
- Buctril® M • Curtail® M • 2,4-D/MCPA • Dyvel®
- Refine Extra® • Estaprop® • Thumper® • Lontrel®
Consult your provincial Crop Protection Guide for more information on how to use products containing fenoxaprop.
MPower HellCat Specifications:
- Registered in wheat/durum/barley
- 120 g/L of fenoxaprop
- Packaged in 6.2 Litre jugs
- 2 jugs in each case
- Each jug treats 20 acres at the label rate
- Each case treats 40 acres at the label rate
- Also available in a 99.2 Litre drum (treats 500 acres) or a 620 Litre tote (treats 2,000 acres)