Set your sights on better broadleaf weed control in field peas!
MPower® Kamikaze® contains the active ingredient “imazethapyr” – the same active ingredient found in products like Pursuit®, Phantom™ and MultiStar™ – and is available at the market leading price.
- Group 2 mode of action.
- Excellent broadleaf weed control.
- Apply early to protect crop yield.
- Active on the roots and foliage of weeds.
MPower Kamikaze provides excellent broadleaf weed control in field peas. Maximize your crop’s protection from:
- Stinkweed • Wild Mustard • Shepherd’s Purse
- Redroot Pigweed • Wild Buckwheat • Smartweed
- Cleavers • Chickweed • Volunteer Canola (non-Clearfield varieties)
Consult your provincial Crop Protection Guide for more information on how to use products containing imazethapyr.
MPower Kamikaze Specifications:
- Registered in field peas
- 240 g/L of imazethapyr
- Packaged in 3.3 Litre jugs
- 2 jugs in each case
- Each jug treats 40 acres at the label rate
- Non-ionic surfactant is required and can be purchased separately
- Agral® 90 and AgSurf® are examples of surfactants that can be used