MPOWER® Aurora® Grassy Weed Herbicide
The new grassy weed herbicide on the horizon.
MPower® Aurora® contains the active ingredient “clodinafop” – the same ingredient as found in products like Horizon®, Ladder™, Foothills®, NextStep™, and Signal™ – and is available at the market leading price.
- Group 1 mode of action.
- Excellent grassy weed control.
- Wide window of application.
- Tank-mixable for one-shot weed control.
MPower Aurora provides excellent grassy weed control in all types of wheat and durum. Maximize your crop’s protection from:
- Wild Oats (1-6 leaf; before emergence of 4th tiller)
- Green Foxtail/Wild Millet (1-5 leaf; up to emergence of 3rd tiller)
- Barnyard Grass (1-5 leaf)
- Persian Darnel (1-5 leaf)
- Volunteer Canary Seed (1-6 leaf; before emergence of 4th tiller)
MPower Aurora can be tank-mixed with a wide variety of broad-leaf herbicides:
- Curtail® M • 2,4-D/MCPA • Dyvel® • Pardner®
- Attain™ • Refine Extra® • Estaprop® • Thumper®
- Lontrel® • Ally® • Turboprop®
Consult your provincial Crop Protection Guide for more information on how to use products containing clodinafop.
We recommend not tank-mixing with products containing Frontline herbicide as a reduction in grassy weed control may occur.
MPower Aurora Specifications:
- Registered in wheat and durum
- 240 g/L of clodinafop
- Packaged in a case containing 1 x 3.68 Litre jug of Aurora and 2 x 6.4 Litre jugs of ChemSpray® adjuvant
- Each case treats 40 acres at the label rate
- Bulk containers of Aurora and ChemSpray adjuvant available